1. 教區舉辦的民族彌撒定於今日下午二時三十分在主教座堂舉行. 參予教友請穿著民族服裝並於二時在主教座堂地庫集合.
Homeland Mass is scheduled to take place today at the Notre Dame Cathedral at 2:30 p.m. Participating parishioners, please wear the national dress and assemble in the Cathedral’s basement by 2 p.m.
2. 渥太華市政府已改本堂區街名為 1187 Michael Street North
請教友注意此更改 ( 即加上”North”字)
The City of Ottawa has changed our parish’s street name to: 1187 Michael Street North
Please note this change (i.e. adding “North”)
3. 牧靈議會本年度首次會議暨週年大會會議定於一月廿一日主日感恩祭後一時三十分舉行. 會議程序分為:
歡迎教友踴躍參予, 提供意見, 群策群力,支持並為堂區的發展共同邁步.
The first 2018 Pastoral Council Meeting and Annual General Meeting is scheduled to take place on January 21 at 1:30 p.m. after our Sunday Mass. The agenda for the meeting include:
1) General Report on progress of Parish Future Development by the Parish Development Committee;
2) Sharing of Proposed Planned Activities for 2018.
Parishioners are welcome to participate to give feedback and suggestions, so that together in solidarity, we can help to build and expand our parish.
4. St. Blaise 瞻禮喉部祝聖禮儀 (Blessing of the Throat Feast) 定於二月三日 (星期三) 中午十二時由梁神父主持. 歡迎教友踴躍參予.
On February 3 (Saturday), the Feast Day of St. Blaise, Fr. Liang will celebrate Mass and give out blessings of the throat to parishioners at 12 noon. Parishioners, please come and participate.
5. 二月十一日舉行的喜氣洋洋迎新春聚餐聯歡會餐券即將出售. 購票請與 Linda Au, Chor Yee Chan 或 Cecilia Chow 聯絡. 詳情請參請參閱一月份堂區通訊和海報.
Tickets for our coming Chinese New Year Lunch celebration scheduled on February 11 will soon be ready for sale. Parishioners, please contact Linda Au, ChorYee Chan or Cecilia Chow for purchase. For details of the program, please refer to the 2018 January Bulletin and poster.